Why does Athlon64 3000 OEM cost more than Retail?

I've been watching and waiting for prices to change at Newegg. For the
past few weeks the Retail Boxed Athlon 64 3000+ Venice is $146, while the
OEM is $149. The specs are slightly different, the retail has a voltage of
1.35/1.4, the OEM is 1.5

I checked on AMD's website, and the voltage is "variable". Is the OEM a
better (i.e more overclockable) chip?
1 answer Last reply
More about athlon64 3000 cost retail

    John Doe, <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid>, the degenerative, livid tramp, and
    army deserter, twittered:

    > Psychopath

    You really are mentally deranged, perhaps you'd like to see a shrink?

    is but a dream within a dream.

Homebuilt Hardware OEM Systems