cannot logon to domain

Hi, I have a problem recently.
When I create new user id. Sometimes the new created id cannot logon.
It seems cannot have the user id. However, I can see it on server manager.
Another case is even I can logon to domain controller. But I still cannot
map to some of share drives.
Is it the domain controller problem?

Thanks.

This type of problem is usually a domain controller synch
problem.. All changes are made on the PDC and replicated
out to all DCs of the domain. If the new user isn't replicated
you will receive an error. Enable auditing for security policy
changes success/failure then open server manager and synch
the entire domain. Next check the system log of the event
viewer on all DCs to verify the synch was successful.