PIXMA iP4000 installation

I had purchased an extended warranty when I bought my i850 a BUY COM over a
year ago. The print head went. To my surprise they said it was suitable for
exchange. But i850 was not available. It has been replaced by PIXMA iP4000.
The i850 software programs are still on my HD. Do I have to uninstall each of
them before installing the iP4000.? I was more work setting the iP4000 up.
Biggest changes I see are the extra paper holder, direct print from camera, and
a photo black cartridge. Bought a new extended warranty from BUY COM for 2 yrs
for 19.99. The replacement is immediately covered by BC. This is the
firsttime I ever got anything from extended warranties.
Innealtoir
for e-mail, remove pany.htm

Follow until Step 5 to uninstall the i850.
www.coribright.com

"Innealtoir" <innealtoir@aol.company.htm> wrote in message
>I had purchased an extended warranty when I bought my i850 a BUY COM over a
> year ago. The print head went. To my surprise they said it was suitable
> for
> exchange. But i850 was not available. It has been replaced by PIXMA
> iP4000.
> The i850 software programs are still on my HD. Do I have to uninstall
> each of
> them before installing the iP4000.? I was more work setting the iP4000
> up.
> Biggest changes I see are the extra paper holder, direct print from
> camera, and
> a photo black cartridge. Bought a new extended warranty from BUY COM for 2
> yrs
> for 19.99. The replacement is immediately covered by BC. This is the
> firsttime I ever got anything from extended warranties.
> Innealtoir
> for e-mail, remove pany.htm

>I had purchased an extended warranty when I bought my i850 a BEST BUY
>year ago. The print head went. To my surprise they said it was suitable for
>exchange. But i850 was not available. It has been replaced by PIXMA iP4000.
>The i850 software programs are still on my HD. Do I have to uninstall each
>of
>them before installing the iP4000.? I was more work setting the iP4000 up.
>Biggest changes I see are the extra paper holder, direct print from camera,
>and
>a photo black cartridge. Bought a new extended warranty from BEST BUY FOR 2
>yrs
>for 19.99. The replacement is immediately covered by BB. This is the
>firsttime I ever got anything from extended warranties.
>Innealtoir
>for e-mail, remove pany.htm
>

>The initial msg said I had bought it from BUY COM. Actually it was from our
local BEST BUY. Sorry, it was a mental lapse.

for e-mail, remove pany.htm