Epson 600 Graphics Breaks

mark

Ever since installing XP, Epson Color 600 printer having trouble with
graphics. Occasionally prints OK, but printouts usually have a couple 1/2
inch or so skips in them or I get part of a page on one sheet and the rest
on a second sheet. No problems with text prints, just graphics. Using XP
supplied drivers. Real pain if trying to print photos. Any solutions or
time to junk it?

Make sure you have a large enough spool area. I believe with XP the
spooling are is on the C drive, and this can often lead to problems with
partial printing. The spooler needs a defragmented area to work within.
There are some other printer driver related settings that can cause
this. Epson might discuss this in a troubleshooting area on their website.

Art