NT,2000 and SQL

Hi everyone, I need some expert advice here.

My situation:
An old NT4 PDC replaced by a win2k AD server, everything
seems working fine (workstation and else), SQL server
installed on server and they are on domain "A". A NT
webserver on another domain "B", originally accessing the
PDC to get data from SQL for the webpage, working
perfectly. However, after I replaced the AD server, the
NT webserver couldn't find the SQL server on the AD server
domain "A", and therefore the ASP page shows up something
like "Client connection could not establish". (Please
note, the webserver still under domain "B")

Is there any way to overcome this problem except putting
new webserver??

Sorry guys, if anyone has any idea about this, please do
send me an email.

Thanx.

kilo

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2004

If SQL server 2000, you may have to use SQL authentication to connect. Try
installing MDAC 2.8 also. Try to make an ODBC connection to the SQL server
from Domain B.