ID this USB card?

smwinnie@yahoo.com wrote:

> Anybody recognize this PCI USB card? (URL at end; 1.2MB jpg)
> It's based on the ALi M5273, and I'm hoping to find the manual
> to get the pinouts for the USB headers.
> http://home.comcast.net/~s.winnie/usbcard.jpg

After plugging this "ALi M5273" into Yahoo, I get the impression
it is a lesser version of this card.

ALi M5273 5-Port USB 2.0 PCI Controller Card

Maybe it is an old version of this card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?DEPA=0&submit=Go&Item=N82E16815107110

As the pinout for the USB is standard, look here:
http://www.frontx.com/cpx108_2.html

--
Tumppi
Reply to group