Sign in with
Your question

The Battle for Middle Earth

Last response: in Video Games
December 19, 2004 6:24:13 PM

Is anyone else playing this???
I have been slightly disappointed, as it is to much like The C & C generals game??
Hopefully, it will get better as I have only played it for about 1 1/2 hours.
Please advise.

More about : battle middle earth

December 19, 2004 11:00:48 PM

BUMP

Please respond and discuss this big new game....
THX
December 21, 2004 1:55:47 AM

Hello???????????? Is THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???????

:-(
Related resources
December 21, 2004 1:06:27 PM

I'll reply to keep u happy but seeing as I haven't played the game I have nothing to contribute... but stil I get my post count increased by 1 so I'm happy

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"
December 21, 2004 5:23:43 PM

I don't like RTS games so I am not playing it either. I must admit, however, I am mildly intrigued. A friend of mine bought it and liked it if that helps.
December 21, 2004 8:05:01 PM

I am buying this game tonight... so I will give you my opinion in a few days... but I must admit seeing that you don't like the game does make me second guess my choice in this purchase... maybe I should wait and see what some other people think of this game. That is of course if somebody does actually comment on this game.
December 22, 2004 7:05:03 AM

Well okay. I heard two ppl rave about this game. I have heard more ppl say it looked good but didn't play very well and so on.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"
!