  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 12:40:39 PM

Hi folks -
I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
them?

Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?

Thanks,
--Dan

More about : cingular npi roaming agreement

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 5:14:18 PM

Dan,

I would call customer service and ask.

They should be able tell you.

chip

Dan Miller wrote:
> Hi folks -
> I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
> tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
> NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
> them?
>
> Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 5:21:45 PM

Dan,

Heres NPI customer care number.

Call them

Chip

Customer Care npiinfo@dobson.net
or 1-888-565-6111 or *611 from your handset
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9 AM - 6:00 PM

Dan Miller wrote:
> Hi folks -
> I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
> tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
> NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
> them?
>
> Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan
August 5, 2004 5:25:05 PM

Dan,

Found this link on GSM world.

http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/roa_usnp.shtml#...

Says that NPI has a roaming agreement

Chip

Dan Miller wrote:
> Hi folks -
> I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
> tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
> NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
> them?
>
> Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 5:43:12 PM

Dan,

Heres the answer.
Chip,

Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.

Yes we do have a roaming agreement with Cingular Wireless.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
by email or calling 1-888-565-6111. Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.

Tabitha
Customer Service Supervisor

Do you have a roaming agreement with cingular wireless

Thanks

Chip

Dan Miller wrote:
> Hi folks -
> I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
> tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
> NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
> them?
>
> Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 5:56:11 AM

Interesting, ATT has a roaming agreement with NPI and they are not listed.

Stu