Cingular and NPI Roaming Agreement

Hi folks -
I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
them?

Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?

Thanks,
--Dan
5 answers Last reply
More about cingular roaming agreement

    Dan,

    I would call customer service and ask.

    They should be able tell you.

    chip

    Dan Miller wrote:
    > Hi folks -
    > I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
    > tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
    > NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
    > them?
    >
    > Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --Dan

    Dan,

    Heres NPI customer care number.

    Call them

    Chip

    Customer Care npiinfo@dobson.net
    or 1-888-565-6111 or *611 from your handset
    Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7:00 PM
    Saturday 9 AM - 6:00 PM

    Dan Miller wrote:
    > Hi folks -
    > I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
    > tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
    > NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
    > them?
    >
    > Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --Dan

    Dan,

    Found this link on GSM world.

    http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/roa_usnp.shtml#SectC

    Says that NPI has a roaming agreement

    Chip

    Dan Miller wrote:
    > Hi folks -
    > I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
    > tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
    > NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
    > them?
    >
    > Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --Dan

    Dan,

    Heres the answer.
    Chip,

    Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.

    Yes we do have a roaming agreement with Cingular Wireless.

    If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
    by email or calling 1-888-565-6111. Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.

    Tabitha
    Customer Service Supervisor

    Do you have a roaming agreement with cingular wireless

    Thanks

    Chip

    Dan Miller wrote:
    > Hi folks -
    > I am travelling to Harbor Springs, Michigan this weekend and can't
    > tell for certain whether Cingular has coverage up there. I know that
    > NPI has GSM coverage, but does Cingular have a roaming agreement with
    > them?
    >
    > Is that agreement, if they have one, part of the National plan?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --Dan

    Interesting, ATT has a roaming agreement with NPI and they are not listed.

    Stu

    "Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
    > Dan,
    >
    > Heres the answer.
    > Chip,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.
    >
    > Yes we do have a roaming agreement with Cingular Wireless.
    >
    > If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact
    us
    > by email or calling 1-888-565-6111. Thank you for contacting NPI Wireless.
    >
    > Tabitha
    > Customer Service Supervisor

Cingular GSM Internet Service Providers