Usrmgr logon hours Differ on Pdc and Bdc's

I'm hoping that someone may have a solution for this
situation. I'm restricting the logon hours for our users
using Usrmgr for our Windows NT 4.0 environment. I have
one PDC and 2 BDC's. I apply the restricted hours to a
user on the PDC using usrmgr. When I check the BDC's the
hours that I've just selected on the PDC appear
completely different on the BDC's. If I change the hours
on the BDC's they appear different on the PDC. I have
synchronized the BDC's with the PDC but this has not
resolved the problem.
Thanking you in advance for any help

In an NT environment all changes are made on the PDC
then replicated out to the BDCs. The PDC holds the
only modifiable copy of the SAM database. Open
user manager and enable auditing for security policy
changes success/failure then open server manager and
highlight the PDC and synch the entire domain. Next
check the system log of the event viewer on all DCs to
verify the synch was successful.