NT4 BDC gets access denied from W2K Domain

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 13, 2004 8:16:29 PM

After applying a group security policy for
restrictanonymous access = 2 my NT4 BDC will not
synchronize with the domain. I changed the setting back to
0 on the W2K PDC. Nether this server or a NT workstation
will login unless I disconnect them from the network until
after a successful login. What do I do?

More about : nt4 bdc access denied w2k domain

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 8:55:49 PM

Nevermind, I just needed to reboot the PDC.

!