NT4 BDC gets access denied from W2K Domain

After applying a group security policy for
restrictanonymous access = 2 my NT4 BDC will not
synchronize with the domain. I changed the setting back to
0 on the W2K PDC. Nether this server or a NT workstation
will login unless I disconnect them from the network until
after a successful login. What do I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about access denied domain

    Nevermind, I just needed to reboot the PDC.

Domain Login Windows