User accounts in the Windows NT were lockout frequently!

Our User accounts in the Windows NT suddenly were lockout. If administrator
check the box, but just a moment later, It was lockout again.
--
Kevin
1 answer Last reply

    Make sure you enable auditing for logon/logoffs success / failure
    then check the security log of the event viewer on all DCs and
    see exactly what's going on.

    "Kevin_liuhh" <Kevinliuhh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Our User accounts in the Windows NT suddenly were lockout. If
    administrator
    > check the box, but just a moment later, It was lockout again.
    > --
    > Kevin

Windows NT User Accounts Microsoft Windows