User accounts in the Windows NT were lockout frequently!

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 16, 2004 1:45:04 PM

Our User accounts in the Windows NT suddenly were lockout. If administrator
check the box, but just a moment later, It was lockout again.
--
Kevin
Anonymous

Make sure you enable auditing for logon/logoffs success / failure
then check the security log of the event viewer on all DCs and
see exactly what's going on.

!