Whetehr systems

Here in Kent, England we are expircing some quite high winds and some snow.
So if you want some quite challenging whether in places and times, I believe
Thursday will be the last day. Then get over to Rochester England (could be
EGTO but don't hold me to that) and fly by downloaded whether. Its quite
snowy tonight and yesterday and today a quite high wind up. Just thought I
would mention as I know I prefer downloaded whether

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Here in Kent, England we are expircing some quite high winds and some
> snow. So if you want some quite challenging whether in places and times, I
> believe Thursday will be the last day. Then get over to Rochester England
> (could be EGTO but don't hold me to that) and fly by downloaded whether.
> Its quite snowy tonight and yesterday and today a quite high wind up. Just
> thought I would mention as I know I prefer downloaded whether
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> --
had a nice swim in the surf yesterday.. great waves and very warm. does
that make you fee better Chris??

Butts

ermm ok