printer trouble

i have a canon printer bjc-21oo4 webtv well well when I go to print is
says printer not ready make sure printer is turne on and has ink
cartridge well the printer is turned on and does have ink and i went to
the store and bout a cable for it and that still didn't work does anyone
know what else the problem could be? Well I also tried everything that
the trouble shooting people told me to do and it still didnt help so if
anyone else does please let me kno thanks

"Stacy Skyring" <StacySkyring@webtv.net> wrote in message
>i have a canon printer bjc-21oo4 webtv well well when I go to print is
> says printer not ready make sure printer is turne on and has ink
> cartridge well the printer is turned on and does have ink and i went to
> the store and bout a cable for it and that still didn't work does anyone
> know what else the problem could be? Well I also tried everything that
> the trouble shooting people told me to do and it still didnt help so if
> anyone else does please let me kno thanks

Did you reinstall the driver?

No I did not reinstall the driver I wasn't sure how to do it or if that
would work. and no Idea r clue on how to reinstall it. Or what it would
do.