not able to access machines in

Am not able to access machines in NT domain with computer
name from windows 2000 domain

giving the error "network path was not found" and some
times "no logon servers were available to service the
logon request"

plz ack or mail the phone no

Can we assume you can access the W2k computers
by tcp/ip address? Either case it sounds like name
resolution but we'll need more details of your setup
including subnetting and method of name resolution.