Track Account Lockouts

Hi,

I administer an NT4 domain and for audit purposes,we need
to track account lockouts..

I have read KB 189541 and gathering from that, I would
like to know where I can download
'The checked build of Netlogon.dll'

I have tried MS, but no luck yet and cannot get my hands
on the MS Driver Development Kit (DDK) either..

Help appreciated..

To get the checked build for NT look up service pack
6 and scroll down on the download page. You should
see the checked build download. Next you have to
extract the netlogon.dll from the compressed file using
the extract /x.