Recomended Graphics Card

CMH

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2004

Hi

I'm looking for some recommendations of graphics cards for playing unreal
etc

The rest of my system is up to scratch but I'm currently using a Radeon
9500.

Looking to spend around 150 - 200 (UK Pounds).

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

"CmH" <thelamiaATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for some recommendations of graphics cards for playing unreal
> etc
>
> The rest of my system is up to scratch but I'm currently using a Radeon
> 9500.
>
> Looking to spend around 150 - 200 (UK Pounds).
>
> Any advice would be appreciated

Here ya go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143027#DetailSpecs

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:05:04 +0100 As Androids Dreamed Of Electric
Sheep and then "CmH" <thelamiaATyahooDOTcom> wrote :

>Hi
>
>I'm looking for some recommendations of graphics cards for playing unreal
>etc
>
>The rest of my system is up to scratch but I'm currently using a Radeon
>9500.
>
>Looking to spend around 150 - 200 (UK Pounds).
>
>Any advice would be appreciated
>
>Cheers

Don't limit yourself to ATI,

alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

HTH :)

--
Free Windows/PC help,

wayner

Hi,

I've got a 256mb Sapphire x800 pro VIVO you can have for £150 if you can wait a
week or two until the replacement gets here.

Cheers
Wayne

In article <42e6b38c$0$92986$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
says...
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for some recommendations of graphics cards for playing unreal
> etc
>
> The rest of my system is up to scratch but I'm currently using a Radeon
> 9500.
>
> Looking to spend around 150 - 200 (UK Pounds).
>
> Any advice would be appreciated

Geforce 6600GT.

--
Conor