Works installation problem

My friend had installed Works suite (2003 maybe?). The installation performs
ok, but he has a recurring problem. At system startup, everytime, a small
window opens near the completion of the startup which says "Please wait wil
Microsoft office installation completes", then a progress bar move past and
the screen dissappears. this also happens the first time he opens IE, per
windows session.
Any Ideas?

Please post your question in microsoft.public.works.win.

--
Best of luck!

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+,