Works installation problem

My friend had installed Works suite (2003 maybe?). The installation performs
ok, but he has a recurring problem. At system startup, everytime, a small
window opens near the completion of the startup which says "Please wait wil
Microsoft office installation completes", then a progress bar move past and
the screen dissappears. this also happens the first time he opens IE, per
windows session.
Any Ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about works installation problem

    Please post your question in microsoft.public.works.win.

    --
    Best of luck!

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW A, CIW CI

    "astro1bill" <astro1bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My friend had installed Works suite (2003 maybe?). The installation
    performs
    > ok, but he has a recurring problem. At system startup, everytime, a small
    > window opens near the completion of the startup which says "Please wait
    wil
    > Microsoft office installation completes", then a progress bar move past
    and
    > the screen dissappears. this also happens the first time he opens IE, per
    > windows session.
    > Any Ideas?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP