Route Command

I've used the "route" command to add routes to file
servers and workstations from the command propmt. Can I
place these commands in a file that Windows will read/use
at startup to make these changes?

What OS are the clients running?

"Michael Buck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've used the "route" command to add routes to file
> servers and workstations from the command propmt. Can I
> place these commands in a file that Windows will read/use
> at startup to make these changes?

Our clients are running Windows XP Pro. and Windows 2000
Pro.

wrote in message
>> I've used the "route" command to add routes to file
>> servers and workstations from the command propmt. Can
>> place these commands in a file that Windows will
read/use
>> at startup to make these changes?
>

>.

use this

Manipulates network routing tables.

ROUTE [-f] [-p] [command [destination]
[MASK netmask] [gateway] [METRIC metric] [IF interface]

-p When used with the ADD command, makes a route persistent
across
boots of the system. By default, routes are not preserved
when the system is restarted. Ignored for all other commands,
which always affect the appropriate persistent routes. This
option is not supported in Windows 95.