here 'n there

Last response: in Video Games
February 24, 2005 1:56:02 AM

JW, I'm a little bit under the weather tonight having a few too many
giraffes of medium white and dancing the night away but must mention to all
that I've had an enjoyable week on flightsim for a change and this evolved
choosing the 727 (Probst panel) and landing at night a circuit of
provincial VOR airports with a runway length of around only 1350 meters
surrounded by mountains and hills. It was a bit scary with utter darkness up
front and knowing a 8000 ft mountain was somewhere around ignoring GPS and
coms. But to my pleasure with only the welcome green light of the airfields
and flickering runway glideslope to distract me, my best ever landings were
too follow. At times I flew at 6500 over the airfield for safety until
needles revolved and then set up final approaches but it was all plain
sailing.

My onl;y gripe is that I am unable to see city or town lights over the
panel. One has to hit "S" or "W" to visually appreciate the landing at
night time as the scenery is 'made' in the middle distance ie underneath the
panel view

Is this a correct assumption or have I the wrong settings??

Butts

More about : question

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:56:03 AM

Hi Butts,

I can't answer your question, mate, as I never fly that a/c. Somebody
will, though, as we all know you're a really genuine bloke (well, for a Kiwi
anyway).

Great to see you're able to finally find a little precious time again
for the Sim', and that you're relaxing at last after the adjustment curve of
re-focussing your expertise.

Hey, mate, your best ever landings Congrats.

Just goes to show - even a Kiwi can learn how to improve!! :-))

I've been meaning to make a post re the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, shown
here as a highlight package from Sydney last Sunday night.

Don't know if it was broadcast around the rest of the world yet, but it
was only the second time it's been done from anywhere except Edinburgh
Castle.

The first time was in 2000, from New Zealand - you bastards, how on
earth did you guys swing that?? :-)

I've gotta come clean and admit that you Kiwis absolutely stole the
show!!!! It's something I'll never forget.

In my ignorance, I think of the Tattoo as a very high-pressure test of
the performers, with lots of serious historical, military, national, musical
and emotional ramifications for the participants, countries, and spectators
involved.

So there we all were, and the Kiwis come on.

Aside from their rendition of the Hakka, which was memorable, one of
their numbers all of a sudden had all these burly Kiwi band members prancing
around doing the steps that are done with a Conga line, at the drop of a
hat, at squillions of celebrations around the world, for many different
sorts of occassions!!

Fair dinkum, funniest, most uplifting, thing I've seen in years!!!

If I ever see a replay, I'm going to tape it and hang onto it. I've
never seen a better, more tasteful, emphasis on humour and levity being able
to overcome absolutely anything, and being of absolutely paramount
importance.

Hats off to you guys!

Not long after, it was back to business as usual, and we flogged you in
the cricket, again, of course! :-))

Regards,
John Ward.

"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> JW, I'm a little bit under the weather tonight having a few too many
> giraffes of medium white and dancing the night away but must mention to
all
> that I've had an enjoyable week on flightsim for a change and this evolved
> choosing the 727 (Probst panel) and landing at night a circuit of
> provincial VOR airports with a runway length of around only 1350 meters
> surrounded by mountains and hills. It was a bit scary with utter darkness
up
> front and knowing a 8000 ft mountain was somewhere around ignoring GPS and
> coms. But to my pleasure with only the welcome green light of the
airfields
> and flickering runway glideslope to distract me, my best ever landings
were
> too follow. At times I flew at 6500 over the airfield for safety until
> needles revolved and then set up final approaches but it was all plain
> sailing.
>
> My onl;y gripe is that I am unable to see city or town lights over the
> panel. One has to hit "S" or "W" to visually appreciate the landing at
> night time as the scenery is 'made' in the middle distance ie underneath
the
> panel view
>
> Is this a correct assumption or have I the wrong settings??
>
> Butts

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:56:03 AM

"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> JW, I'm a little bit under the weather tonight having a few too many
> giraffes of medium white and dancing the night away but must mention to
all
> that I've had an enjoyable week on flightsim for a change and this evolved
> choosing the 727 (Probst panel) and landing at night a circuit of
> provincial VOR airports with a runway length of around only 1350 meters
> surrounded by mountains and hills. It was a bit scary with utter darkness
up
> front and knowing a 8000 ft mountain was somewhere around ignoring GPS and
> coms. But to my pleasure with only the welcome green light of the
airfields
> and flickering runway glideslope to distract me, my best ever landings
were
> too follow. At times I flew at 6500 over the airfield for safety until
> needles revolved and then set up final approaches but it was all plain
> sailing.
>
> My onl;y gripe is that I am unable to see city or town lights over the
> panel. One has to hit "S" or "W" to visually appreciate the landing at
> night time as the scenery is 'made' in the middle distance ie underneath
the
> panel view
>
> Is this a correct assumption or have I the wrong settings??
>
> Butts

Hey what field were you practicing this approach? I love flying the DF 727
and I'm looking for some challenging instrument approaches ;]
February 24, 2005 3:00:58 AM

Wardie the cricket win was well desereved this time so you can crow on!! No
excuses
The tatoo well I missed that bgr it all. Love the spectacle. Regarding my
topic it doesnt matter which aircraft you fly as the effect is the same.
whoops Gayle is a hollerin' nigh nigh all

Butts
Real genuine bloke as Wardie most truly emphasises.. luv u JW!!

"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> [...]
>> front and knowing a 8000 ft mountain was somewhere around ignoring GPS
>> and
>> coms. But to my pleasure with only the welcome green light of the
> airfields
>> and flickering runway glideslope to distract me, my best ever landings
> were
>> too follow. At times I flew at 6500 over the airfield for safety until
>> needles revolved and then set up final approaches but it was all plain
>> sailing.
>>
>> My onl;y gripe is that I am unable to see city or town lights over the
>> panel. One has to hit "S" or "W" to visually appreciate the landing at
>> night time as the scenery is 'made' in the middle distance ie underneath
> the
>> panel view
>>
>> Is this a correct assumption or have I the wrong settings??

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 3:00:59 AM

This love fest between two completely incompatible nations is quite
nauseating. Why can't you blokes stick to your usual united front against
us, the whingeing poms?
This new world is unnatural ,and frankly, quite frightening.

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address
February 24, 2005 3:01:00 AM

Is there a translator in the house???
At least in my colony, we still speak English : )

Mr. Butts....Maybe you know or maybe you don't, but the driver never gets to
see the scenery.....so when the family says 'let's go out for a ride and see
the sights', you know that as the driver, you'll be workin' and they'll be
enjoying the scenery. My point is, when you're piloting a 727 using nothing
but your eyeballs, the panel is about all you get to see, mate : )
Arthur

P.S. To my understanding, a kiwi is a dumpy little flightless bird which has
been extinct for a 'squillion' years. In view of this, should Don be flying
or are standards just a wee bit lower down under?

> This love fest between two completely incompatible nations is quite
> nauseating. Why can't you blokes stick to your usual united front against
> us, the whingeing poms?
> This new world is unnatural ,and frankly, quite frightening.
>
> Quilly
> Website
> http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
> Do not reply personally, false address

February 24, 2005 3:01:01 AM

Sorry here Arthur but the Kiwi may well be a dumply flightless bird but it
is certainly not extinct. It is, however, in short supply and protected but
not extinct.

Regards,

Al Fraser
(Kiwi Lad now resident in Canada)

"Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Is there a translator in the house???
> At least in my colony, we still speak English : )
>
> Mr. Butts....Maybe you know or maybe you don't, but the driver never gets
> to see the scenery.....so when the family says 'let's go out for a ride
> and see the sights', you know that as the driver, you'll be workin' and
> they'll be enjoying the scenery. My point is, when you're piloting a 727
> using nothing but your eyeballs, the panel is about all you get to see,
> mate : )
> Arthur
>
> P.S. To my understanding, a kiwi is a dumpy little flightless bird which
> has been extinct for a 'squillion' years. In view of this, should Don be
> flying or are standards just a wee bit lower down under?

> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> This love fest between two completely incompatible nations is quite
>> nauseating. Why can't you blokes stick to your usual united front against
>> us, the whingeing poms?
>> This new world is unnatural ,and frankly, quite frightening.
>>
>> Quilly
>> Website
>> http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
>> Do not reply personally, false address

February 24, 2005 3:01:02 AM

Oh my goodness......sorry for that, my friend. I thought they were extinct.
I should renew my subscription to National Geographic and pick up on my
ornithology again. Kiwis are alive and well and live in New Zealand, and
lay eggs bigger than chicken eggs. A kiwi is also a little, green fruit.
As such, do you think Don should fly, him being a Kiwi?? : )

Best regards to you, Al. It's a pleasure to meet a Kiwi Lad who is now
sharing the same birds as I do.

Arthur

"Al" <A-C.Fraser@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Sorry here Arthur but the Kiwi may well be a dumply flightless bird but it
> is certainly not extinct. It is, however, in short supply and protected
> but not extinct.
>
> Regards,
>
> Al Fraser
> (Kiwi Lad now resident in Canada)
>
> "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a translator in the house???
>> At least in my colony, we still speak English : )
>>
>> Mr. Butts....Maybe you know or maybe you don't, but the driver never gets
>> to see the scenery.....so when the family says 'let's go out for a ride
>> and see the sights', you know that as the driver, you'll be workin' and
>> they'll be enjoying the scenery. My point is, when you're piloting a 727
>> using nothing but your eyeballs, the panel is about all you get to see,
>> mate : )
>> Arthur
>>
>> P.S. To my understanding, a kiwi is a dumpy little flightless bird which
>> has been extinct for a 'squillion' years. In view of this, should Don be
>> flying or are standards just a wee bit lower down under?

>> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> This love fest between two completely incompatible nations is quite
>>> nauseating. Why can't you blokes stick to your usual united front
>>> against us, the whingeing poms?
>>> This new world is unnatural ,and frankly, quite frightening.
>>>
>>> Quilly
>>> Website
>>> http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
>>> Do not reply personally, false address

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 3:01:03 AM

haha, well, I don't think anyone who resembles a small green fuzzy fruit
should be flying. Actually, they're more brown and fuzzy on the outside but
green and juicy on the inside. Still makes it questionable as to whether it
should be behind a yoke.

Al from BC.

Arthur wrote:
>Kiwis are alive and well and live
> in New Zealand, and lay eggs bigger than chicken eggs.

Much larger than chicken eggs, disproportionately large when compared to
their body size, which is why they're called Kiwi's - that's what they
scream when they lay it! d:->))
February 24, 2005 9:06:17 AM

"Al" <A-C.Fraser@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Sorry here Arthur but the Kiwi may well be a dumply flightless bird but it
> is certainly not extinct. It is, however, in short supply and protected
but
> not extinct.
>
> Regards,
>
> Al Fraser

Kiwis have a great advantage when drinking....their feet are so big they
don't fall over?

;-)

Eddie
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:47:49 AM

Hi Qvilly
Wasn't too long ago when most of ovt trade vnions were rvn by Poms as they
were the most svccerssfvl of all whingers.. bvt since compvlsory vnionism
was axed they seem to have disappeared somewhere.. we now tvrn ovr shipping
arovnd 2 to 3 times faster that ovr Avssie covsies as they still have strong
vnions. So where are these whingeing poms now??? I'm left to throwing
banana peels at the TV screen when Coronation St comes on :-)) Now thats
two to three hovrs a week of whingeing on its own

Bvtts

"Qvilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.vk> wrote in message
> This love fest between two completely incompatible nations is qvite
> navseating. Why can't yov blokes stick to yovr vsval vnited front against
> vs, the whingeing poms?
> This new world is vnnatvral ,and frankly, qvite frightening.
>
> Qvilly
> Website
> http://www.qvilljar.btinternet.co.vk/
> Do not reply personally, false address

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:49:04 AM

"Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Is there a translator in the house???
> At least in my colony, we still speak English : )
>
> Mr. Butts....Maybe you know or maybe you don't, but the driver never gets
> to see the scenery.....so when the family says 'let's go out for a ride
> and see the sights', you know that as the driver, you'll be workin' and
> they'll be enjoying the scenery. My point is, when you're piloting a 727
> using nothing but your eyeballs, the panel is about all you get to see,
> mate : )
> Arthur
>
> P.S. To my understanding, a kiwi is a dumpy little flightless bird which
> has been extinct for a 'squillion' years. In view of this, should Don be
> flying or are standards just a wee bit lower down under?

oi!! I'm not extinct and not at all fruity

Butts
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 2:03:36 AM

> Hey what field were you practicing this approach? I love flying the DF
> 727
> and I'm looking for some challenging instrument approaches ;]

New Zealand is one of the best places to experience flight simming. However
the 150 mesh by Christian Stock and Ian Thatchers landclass is a must as M/$
havnt a clue about the country. Most of the circuit I mentioned has been
enhanced by add ons. Go into Flightsim com and search New Zealand. Theres a
ton of stuff there.

My circuit was from home (Tauranga) world centre for Kiwi Fruit and I fly
east over the high ranges to descent into coastal Gisborne. I then fly
south to Napier. Then over the ranges again on careful descent into
Pamerston North. From there west to New Plymouth sliding around the edge
of Mount Taranaki (8500 ft) and in darkness crossing the airfield before
setting up finals. Then East again to Lake Taupo being extra careful of
three other Mountains (Ruapehu at 1300 ft) land at Taupo then norwest to
Hamilton.. flat area.. no drama then east over the Kaimai Ranges back home.

However I go back to my topic when a 727 is in descent over a city I am
quite sure the pilots can see lights, roads, vehicles etc in front ....but I
can't.

Butts
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 2:03:37 AM

Hi Butts,

Errr, what happens when you hit Shift and Enter, at the same time?

Does that increase the pilot's "height", giving you a better view out
the front?

Whatever setting you have in your panel.cfg, if any, for that plane
should work equally well in descent as it appears to work for you in the
other phases of your flight.

Regards,
John Ward,
proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world

> > Hey what field were you practicing this approach? I love flying the DF
> > 727
> > and I'm looking for some challenging instrument approaches ;]
>
> New Zealand is one of the best places to experience flight simming.
However
> the 150 mesh by Christian Stock and Ian Thatchers landclass is a must as
M/$
> havnt a clue about the country. Most of the circuit I mentioned has been
> enhanced by add ons. Go into Flightsim com and search New Zealand. Theres
> ton of stuff there.
>
> My circuit was from home (Tauranga) world centre for Kiwi Fruit and I fly
> east over the high ranges to descent into coastal Gisborne. I then fly
> south to Napier. Then over the ranges again on careful descent into
> Pamerston North. From there west to New Plymouth sliding around the edge
> of Mount Taranaki (8500 ft) and in darkness crossing the airfield before
> setting up finals. Then East again to Lake Taupo being extra careful of
> three other Mountains (Ruapehu at 1300 ft) land at Taupo then norwest to
> Hamilton.. flat area.. no drama then east over the Kaimai Ranges back
home.

> However I go back to my topic when a 727 is in descent over a city I am
> quite sure the pilots can see lights, roads, vehicles etc in front ....but
> can't.
>
> Butts

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 2:03:37 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:03:36 +1300, "donbutts"
<removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
attention:

>However I go back to my topic when a 727 is in descent over a city I am
>am quite sure the pilots can see lights, roads, vehicles etc in front.. but I
>can't.

Don.. the topic strayed a bit. The 727 does indeed have that classic
nose-up pitch when trodding along on a base leg. Once lived very close
to the 14R OM at O'Hare (KORD) and observed this for years. In tests
the 722 FD pitch can be seen graphically at about 130,000 lbs GW.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/72_pitch_termin...

As for the visibility.. you'd probably have to ask a man that piloted
the aircraft. The panel.cfg here has a 3-deg build in lookdown angle..
and the Shift-Enter works well to add another ~3 degrees down tilt.
To reset forward view simply hit Spacebar or Num Pad [8].

Spacebar will reset all view (I think) including VC.

-Gregory
February 25, 2005 2:03:38 AM

John Ward wrote:
> proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world

Yeah, I got a garage full of those little buggers too!! d:-/))
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 7:24:42 PM

Thanks Greg... my gripe is for all aircraft of commercial size. If I hit
shift/ enter as JW suggests also then I'm out of wack with reality
visually.and probably end up with a CRASH reputation too. Quite ok on ILS
though. But if you hit W and watch the city unfurling it all happens under
the panel view.
Don

"Gregory Abbey" <gabbey.maps@bkwds.dynanet.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:03:36 +1300, "donbutts"
> <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
> attention:
>
>>However I go back to my topic when a 727 is in descent over a city I am
>>am quite sure the pilots can see lights, roads, vehicles etc in front..
>>but I
>>can't.
>
> Don.. the topic strayed a bit. The 727 does indeed have that classic
> nose-up pitch when trodding along on a base leg. Once lived very close
> to the 14R OM at O'Hare (KORD) and observed this for years. In tests
> the 722 FD pitch can be seen graphically at about 130,000 lbs GW.
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/72_pitch_termin...
>

> As for the visibility.. you'd probably have to ask a man that piloted
> the aircraft. The panel.cfg here has a 3-deg build in lookdown angle..
> and the Shift-Enter works well to add another ~3 degrees down tilt.
> To reset forward view simply hit Spacebar or Num Pad [8].
>
> Spacebar will reset all view (I think) including VC.
>

> -Gregory

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 8:24:21 PM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:13:31 +1000, "John Ward"
<johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world

Ahem ... Rugby, rugby, rugby. You're right about the cricket, though
(and rugby league, come to think of it).

Sad, bitter and disappointed rugby-watching denizen of England
(Ireland versus England tomorrow)
James
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 8:42:25 PM

On Thv, 24 Feb 2005 22:47:49 +1300, "donbvtts"
<removethisdonneybvtts@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Qvilly
>Wasn't too long ago when most of ovt trade vnions were rvn by Poms as they
>were the most svccerssfvl of all whingers.. bvt since compvlsory vnionism
>was axed they seem to have disappeared somewhere.. we now tvrn ovr shipping
>arovnd 2 to 3 times faster that ovr Avssie covsies as they still have strong
>vnions. So where are these whingeing poms now??? I'm left to throwing
>banana peels at the TV screen when Coronation St comes on :-)) Now thats
>two to three hovrs a week of whingeing on its own

Hi Don

I'm svre we're still whinging with the best (ovrselves, I gvess). I
moan if I lose my remote control and am vnable to change channel
within 2.374 seconds of Corry Street's theme tvne starting.

OTOH, yovr hemisphere has something to answer for. When I came ovt of
hospital some years ago, following my head injvry, I was vnable to
read or speak. My daily "entertainment" was watching Neighbovrs ...
twice daily on occasions.

We vsed to have shipyards too, yov know. I think Maggie and those
whinging trade vnions combined to shvt 'em. Perhaps the vnions, by
then vnemployed, wanted to "work" elsewhere. And I'd gvess that the
Avzzie weather is slightly nicer than the UK's.

Neighbovrs, everybody needs good neighbovrs ...
James
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:41:11 AM

> Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours ...
> James

James, if you watch Neighbours for the same reason as I (and all my ancient
men friends do) then you are OK by me mate :-)

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 12:15:05 PM

"CRASH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> John Ward wrote:
>> proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world
>>

> Yeah, I got a garage full of those little buggers too!! d:-/))
Ha Ha DR.... Buddy Holly had the same prob when he practiced in his garage

DR
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 12:21:17 PM

Hi James Hodson,

"And I'd gvess that the Avzzie weather is slightly nicer than the UK's"

Which particvlar single day of the year are yov referring to when yov
claim to have weather nearly as good as ovrs?

Of covrse, yov make a good point regarding the Kiwis weather! :-)

Regards,
John Ward.

"James Hodson" <jUNDERSCOREhodson@ntlworld.com.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thv, 24 Feb 2005 22:47:49 +1300, "donbvtts"
> <removethisdonneybvtts@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Qvilly
> >Wasn't too long ago when most of ovt trade vnions were rvn by Poms as
they
> >were the most svccerssfvl of all whingers.. bvt since compvlsory vnionism
> >was axed they seem to have disappeared somewhere.. we now tvrn ovr
shipping
> >arovnd 2 to 3 times faster that ovr Avssie covsies as they still have
strong
> >vnions. So where are these whingeing poms now??? I'm left to throwing
> >banana peels at the TV screen when Coronation St comes on :-)) Now
thats
> >two to three hovrs a week of whingeing on its own
> >

> Hi Don
>
> I'm svre we're still whinging with the best (ovrselves, I gvess). I
> moan if I lose my remote control and am vnable to change channel
> within 2.374 seconds of Corry Street's theme tvne starting.
>
> OTOH, yovr hemisphere has something to answer for. When I came ovt of
> hospital some years ago, following my head injvry, I was vnable to
> read or speak. My daily "entertainment" was watching Neighbovrs ...
> twice daily on occasions.
>
> We vsed to have shipyards too, yov know. I think Maggie and those
> whinging trade vnions combined to shvt 'em. Perhaps the vnions, by
> then vnemployed, wanted to "work" elsewhere. And I'd gvess that the
> Avzzie weather is slightly nicer than the UK's.
>
> Neighbovrs, everybody needs good neighbovrs ...
> James
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 12:23:00 PM

Hi Crash,

All in boxes with use-by dates on them, right next to all the
Armadillos?? :-))

Regards,
John Ward
"CRASH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> John Ward wrote:
> > proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world
> >

> Yeah, I got a garage full of those little buggers too!! d:-/))

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 12:25:21 PM

Hi James Hodsom,

Best of British, mate - I think you're going to need it. :-)

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:13:31 +1000, "John Ward"
> <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> >proud inhabitant of the cricketing capital of the world
>
> Ahem ... Rugby, rugby, rugby. You're right about the cricket, though
> (and rugby league, come to think of it).
>
> Sad, bitter and disappointed rugby-watching denizen of England
> (Ireland versus England tomorrow)
> James
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:29:46 PM

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:25:21 +1000, "John Ward"
<johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Best of British, mate - I think you're going to need it. :-)

I concur. The rugby starts in about 30 mins and is on today (Sun) so
sorry for the misinformation.

Aussie GP next week.

James
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:32:45 PM

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:41:11 -0000, "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>James, if you watch Neighbours for the same reason as I (and all my ancient
>men friends do) then you are OK by me mate :-)

I USED to watch it. Brain damage was my excuse, what's yours?

Are there some girlies I don't know about (just a guess, you
understand)?

As a post 40th birthday bloke, I now qualify as semi-ancient.

James
!