Can't access another XP PC on network

When I try and access the other PC from the workgroup I get a message that
says logon failure. The user has not been granted the requested log on type
at this computer.
3 answers Last reply
More about access network

    The PC I am trying to access is on XP Pro the one I am using on XP Home and
    they're in the same workgroup.

    Hi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Trevor Appleton" <trevor.appleton@woldsedge.org.uk> wrote in message
    > The PC I am trying to access is on XP Pro the one I am using on XP Home
    and
    > they're in the same workgroup.

    Great!!

    Finally sorted.

    Guest was in 'Deny this computer from the network' in User Rights
    Associations in Local Securiry Polict.

    Many thanks for all your help.

Wireless Networking Microsoft Windows XP Wireless Networking