Last response: in Wireless Networking
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 5, 2005 1:34:08 AM

When I try and access the other PC from the workgroup I get a message that
says logon failure. The user has not been granted the requested log on type
at this computer.

More about : access network

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 5, 2005 1:38:55 AM

The PC I am trying to access is on XP Pro the one I am using on XP Home and
they're in the same workgroup.
August 5, 2005 1:38:56 AM

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Trevor Appleton" <trevor.appleton@woldsedge.org.uk> wrote in message
> The PC I am trying to access is on XP Pro the one I am using on XP Home
and
> they're in the same workgroup.

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 5, 2005 11:56:48 AM

Great!!

Finally sorted.

Guest was in 'Deny this computer from the network' in User Rights
Associations in Local Securiry Polict.

Many thanks for all your help.