ATX upside down?

Can ATX power supply work when mounted upside down? Its 300W
(Chaintech) but with small load (Amiga 2000).

wayner

<orangeKDS@mail.ru> wrote in message
> Can ATX power supply work when mounted upside down? Its 300W
> (Chaintech) but with small load (Amiga 2000).

Yep

Wayner wrote:
> <orangeKDS@mail.ru> wrote in message
>
>>Can ATX power supply work when mounted upside down? Its 300W
>>(Chaintech) but with small load (Amiga 2000).
>>

> Yep

Unless inverting the power supply causing a cascading implosion which
will eventually rip a hole in the fabric of space time the size of a
small island...

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:26:58 +0800, spodosaurus <spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com>
wrote:

>Wayner wrote:
>> <orangeKDS@mail.ru> wrote in message
>>
>>>Can ATX power supply work when mounted upside down? Its 300W
>>>(Chaintech) but with small load (Amiga 2000).
>>>

>> Yep
>>

>Unless inverting the power supply causing a cascading implosion which
>will eventually rip a hole in the fabric of space time the size of a
>small island...

Some PSUs have fans on the bottom/top - make sure that it isn't blocked.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/