One Note

August 22, 2004 3:47:40 PM

Is there no sign of OneNote for PPC ? it would be ace.

David

More about : note

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 7:55:33 PM

My solution which I love

I run TreePad on the PC

www.treepad.com

I export all the notes as a web site and save it on my SD card on my ipaq
2210.

Absolutely great for my needs! TreePad is the best freeform PIM I have ever
seen and I can carry around everything in the same mega rich layout on my
PPC.
Only downsides are

No syncronisation - only 1 way from PC to PPC
No scribble or voice in TreePad

Got the idae from one of the newsgroups.

Peter. Wales, UK

"David Cleland" <davidcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there no sign of OneNote for PPC ? it would be ace.
>
> David

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 2:59:40 AM

not as yet. I think the latest PC version allows one-way copy *from* a PPC
or Smartphone but that's it. The idea for OneNote for a Pocket PC has been
suggested before so it's a case of wait and see. I think development is more
going into the PC version for now.

!