Arctic Cooling Copper Silent 2L - Broken Clip

STRETCH

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2005

I have managed to snap the spring clip on my Copper Silent 2L whilst
installing it, and wondered if anyone could suggest a location for
spares, if they are even available.

Or would it be possible to obtain another clip from elsewhere that
would fit? Have googled but can't find what I need.

After failing to even get a response from Arctic Cooling, to both
emails and their web form, I thought I would try here.

Thanks

Stretch wrote:
> I have managed to snap the spring clip on my Copper Silent 2L whilst
> installing it, and wondered if anyone could suggest a location for
> spares, if they are even available.
>
> Or would it be possible to obtain another clip from elsewhere that
> would fit? Have googled but can't find what I need.
>
> After failing to even get a response from Arctic Cooling, to both
> emails and their web form, I thought I would try here.
>
> Thanks

Is it new? Write to one of their distributors. I know that Zalman and
Antec are great for helping out customers, even here in Australia. If
you were just installing as normal and the clip broke on a new item,
there was probably a defect in the metal to start with and you should
exchange the item.

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/