I have been away from this newsgroup for some time and I am now restarting.
I would like some guidance on the favored enhanced scenery for the US.
Suggestions?

Jerry
--
Gerald J Buchko buchgera@comcast.net

Ghost

Distinguished
May 16, 2002

get the latest 9.1 download from Flight Sim 2004 site. This will be a

start. Depending on what you are looking for, go into the MSN Flight
Sim 2004 site and you will find several programs you can buy.
I just purchased the Cancun program, it is a trip. Been to Cancun
several time for real and the airport is pretty close to what in on the

disc, same for Cozumel and a few other area's.
Gary

If you are prepared to spend money and like bush type VFR flying, I guess
that Misty Fjords would be the best. Both the users and the adverts speak
highly of it. I have not bought it myself, but could be persuaded?

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address

There are a number of sites which offer free scenery downloads, and give
reviews of the best payware.
Try:
Avsim.com
Flightsim.com