Mass password change

hello. we've got 50 test user accounts for a new system we've been
testing. these are domain accounts, and we're not domain admins. When
logging into these test accounts we're getting the old "password will
expire in 14 days" message. is there any quicker way to change all of
these passwords (they're the same for all 50 accounts) to a new
password, also the same for all 50 accounts, other than trying to
login to the domain with each account by hand and changing the
password when it prompts?

Thanks for any help.

"Amadious Saudamza" <jlj-google@sociology.osu.edu> wrote in message
> hello. we've got 50 test user accounts for a new system we've been
> testing. these are domain accounts, and we're not domain admins. When
> logging into these test accounts we're getting the old "password will
> expire in 14 days" message. is there any quicker way to change all of
> these passwords (they're the same for all 50 accounts) to a new
> password, also the same for all 50 accounts, other than trying to
> login to the domain with each account by hand and changing the
> password when it prompts?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Ask the domain admins to loosen the password policy so that you don't have to
change it? :)