2K3/NT4 domains trusts

Hi!
I try to set up 2way-trusts between NT4 and 2k3 domains. (I need it to
migrate domain by ADMT.)
Relationships is established with no errors, but i can't get access from 2k3
domain server to NT4 domain server. So, i can't add NT4DOM\Domain Admins to
W2K3DOM\Administrators - i havent see them. On other side (NT4 domain) it's
work perfect.
And one strange thing. If I reinstall Windows 2003 Server with new domain
name (W2K3_NEWONE), and establish trusts - on NT4 in "User Manager for
Domains" old record W2K3DOM\Domain Admins transform into W2K3NEWONE\Domain
Admins! More over, if I leave old trusts on NT4 (with fall off 2K3 domain) I
can't establish new trusts with new domain!
Plz, help!

Ivanovsky

One more:
This operation was succesful two times (with this NT4 server)! In this one i
don't understand, what's happened...