How to setup Netgear Wireless Access Point?

Any do it? I just bought one, instructions looks daunting. Is it plug
and play? I have a Netgear 4 port wired router with 3 desktop PCs
connected. Now I want to get a laptop into it wirelessly, so I got a
Netgear WG602 Wireless Access Point. Haven't set it up yet, but can I
just "plug and play"? ( the laptop is all setup and running wireless)
1 answer Last reply
More about setup netgear wireless access point

    sdeyoreo@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Any do it? I just bought one, instructions looks daunting. Is it plug
    > and play? I have a Netgear 4 port wired router with 3 desktop PCs
    > connected. Now I want to get a laptop into it wirelessly, so I got a
    > Netgear WG602 Wireless Access Point. Haven't set it up yet, but can I
    > just "plug and play"? ( the laptop is all setup and running wireless)

    You'll have to set your SSID and I'd recommend setting some security,
    preferably WPA-PSK and maybe even an access control list.

    Ari

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

Homebuilt Wireless Access Netgear Systems