problem with canon bjc1000 printer on dos

Hi

i have problems with my printer on DOS, my printer model is canon
BJC1000 and i try to print on DOS with it.

I Can't do it, please help me with that, 'cause my software works only
DOS based.

TNX

Luis

"Luis Arce" <luis.arce@terra.cl> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> i have problems with my printer on DOS, my printer model is canon
> BJC1000 and i try to print on DOS with it.
>
> I Can't do it, please help me with that, 'cause my software works only
> DOS based.

The BJC-1000 printer does not support printing from DOS.