create user account from one domain to another domain

Hi Guys,

Hope you guys can help me out.

I would like to is there any way we can create a user account from one
domain to another domain. We are running web application (asp). say
for example domain01. From one of our web page we have option to
create a user account in the domain where the application runs through
calling the method.

This is the code we are using.

oContainerName = "Domain01"

'Use passed Administrator or Current Credentials
If bUseAdmin = True Then
Set oDSO = GetObject("WinNT:")
Set oContainer = oDSO.OpenDSObject("WinNT://" & oContainerName,
AdminUserName, AdminPassword, 0)
Else
Set oContainer = GetObject("WinNT://" & oContainerName)
End If

'First test to see if the user name already exists
oContainer.Filter = Array("User") 'Load the class level array
aUsers = Array("User")

'If it exists, return an error condition so that programmer may
prompt user for another name
If UserExists(UserName, DomainName) = True Then
AddUser = False
Else
'Otherwise, add the user
Set oUser = oContainer.Create("User", Trim(UserName))
oUser.SetInfo
If Len(UserPassword) > 0 Then
oUser.SetPassword Trim(UserPassword)
End If

AddUser = True
End If

Now our requirement is the applcation should be able to create a user
account in different domain from the domain where its runing. say for
example Domain02.

Please help me out in this issue.

Thanks
Saran.

Change oContainer value to Domain2 as well as specify correct
permissions?