Zotac Unveils ZBOX with GeForce GT 520M Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
For more information on pricing and availability, visit the ZBOX-ID84 product page.

no pricing on this model...

but there are various other models with prices and by guessing/comparing specs and prices I guess this will be around the $300-$350 range. its nice to have if you want a small pc for your kid, or you dont have much space. also nice considering the power efficiency.

but if you dont care about extreme power saving and have plenty of space, you be much better off building a llano/i3 pc.

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]heffeque[/nom]What Windows tax? Zotac doesn't even include an OS on it![/citation]
You beat me to it, haters gotta hate bro...

Although I think at a push I still prefer the AMD E350 version, ideal for an always on HTPC running XBMC as it keeps the electric bills way down and no compromises in performance when it's required.

f-14

Distinguished
memory card slot but no dvd or bluray. now that's bleeding edge typical user computing if the price point is below $250 i know many people that this would be more than enough to suffice for their needs

Timendo

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2010
[citation][nom]john_4[/nom]From the thumbs down it tells me how many Winblows and Crapbox 360 fanboys are on this site.[/citation]

I like Ubuntu and Windoze, they both have their good qualities along with their bad.
You're just a fanboy dude.

[citation][nom]fb39ca4[/nom]They could have put in a low voltage ivy bridge i3, believe it or not, but HD Graphics 4000 is faster than a GT 520M.[/citation]

^+1
A ULV Ivy Bridge i3 could have been a much better option than an Atom plus a GT 520M. Much higher CPU performance, higher graphics performance, and it would probably use less power too. I have to wonder if it would increase cost, but I don't think so, at least not significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.