Joining NT4 domain using win2003 as bdc

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
November 17, 2004 10:48:01 PM

Currently I am using a win2003 as a file server in my NT4 domain. The win2003
server is currently join as a workstation in the domain. Can anyone tell me
how can I join the win2003 server into the NT4 domain as a BDC without
reinstall it?
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 11:54:39 AM

A W2k server or higher cannot be a DC in an down-level
domain (NT 4.0). W2k or higher needs the AD which is
not available in NT 4.0.

!