File extension question

Can someone please tell me what program I need to use to view file with the
extension .asx

TIA

Gordon

"General Martok" <Martok@theklingonempire.net> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me what program I need to use to view file with
the
> extension .asx
>
> TIA

www.filext.com

From http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileFormatA/0,289933,sid9,00.html

ASX Cheyenne Backup script

ASX Microsoft Advanced Streaming Redirector file

ASX Video file

I guess it is up to you from here.........

Gord

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:03:01 GMT, General Martok <Martok@theklingonempire.net>
wrote:

>Can someone please tell me what program I need to use to view file with the
>extension .asx
>
>TIA

Do a google search, there are online dictionaries of filetypes that list
all programs using a given filetype. Filetypes are not unique, as you
can gather.