Upgrading NT Domain to Windows 2000 alongwith Exchange 5.5

Hello Everyone,
My case scenario is as follows:
I have an NT4 Domain with a PDC that has Exchange 5.5 running on it. The BDC
is only used for Domain replication. I also have 3 Windows 2000 servers that
are not Domain Controllers but are a part of the NT Domain and are used for
Applications and Terminal Services. I would like to upgrade the NT Domain to
Windows 2000/2003 alongwith Exchange 5.5. The dilemma I face is that the
Exchange is running on the PDC and I am confused about the installation of AD
and the order of upgrade at this point. I would appreciate if someone could
guide me through the sequential order in which I can accomplish this upgrade
without causing serious repercussions. I appreciate your help in this matter.
Thank you,
Khurram.
p.s. please cc reply to kaliforniakhurram@hotmail.com

For Exchange specific questions you may want to post to the
Exchange group but basically you want to upgrade the PDC to
W2k first then then the BDCs. The Exchange group might tell
you it's not a good idea to have Exchange running on the PDC
but you can upgrade Exchange after the W2k upgrade.

"kaliforniakhurram" <kaliforniakhurram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2157D034-5C93-4D64-A5B1-092DC9054004@microsoft.com...