windows nt log-on is gone

jp

hi,
my problem is when i power on my computer i cannot log-on because the log-on
windows is gone and i try to ping my computer but cannot detect in the
network.
please help.

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

With the little bit of information you have provided, it sounds a lot like
something has gone wrong with your network configuration. Start there.
Check that your network card drivers are loaded, tcp/ip is loaded and
configured properly, "client for microsoft networks" and "file and printer
sharing for microsoft networks" should also be present in your network list.

Billy