New Forest in the Domain

I have a question. I have a company that closed and reopened with a new
name. What do I have to do to allow them to retain their old
company's(domain).

Do I create a new Forest?

or

Do I create a new Child?

and how do I make them trust each other.

Best Regards,

Anthony

In news:cpkd5v$2ad$1@newshost.mot.com,
Anthony Pelosi <aap024c@email.mot.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have a question. I have a company that closed and
> reopened with a new name. What do I have to do to allow
> them to retain their old company's(domain).
>
> Do I create a new Forest?
>
> or
>
> Do I create a new Child?
>
> and how do I make them trust each other.
>
> Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Please clarify what you are trying to achieve.

Same domain name?
All accounts in old domain under a new name?
What is the OS of the domain?

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]