Recommendations for a good C172

I am looking for a really good C172 for FS9. I have read about the Flight1
version and also the Real Air (?) version. Right now I am using the default
and am getting tired of climbing at 1500'/min with little loss in speed :-(.
I'm looking for flight dynamics and a reasonably accurate panel. I would
also like to be able to do a realistic slip on my approach. Any and all
suggestions will certainly be appreciated.

Thanks.

Harry

dallas

"Harry Gordon"
> I am looking for a really good C172 for FS9. I have read about the Flight1
> version and also the Real Air (?) version.

The RealAir is mostly an ugly new paint job with upgraded air dynamics and
sound files to the default C172.

The Flight1 version is the total package including a beautiful exterior
model and a super high resolution 2-D cockpit that sets a new standard for
instrument clarity. In RL I've got very low time in a C172 but the flight
dynamics feel right from my experience and the performance matches the book.
IMHO, just go buy it and don't look back, it's the best there is.

Dallas

Thank you, Dallas.

Harry