Hi Amd X2 3800 but what ram to go with it ?

Hello.

Amd X2 3800 but what ram to go with it ?

pc3200,4000,500 what one would be the best suited ?

I want to overlock. But have no idea how much i need to with this cpu.
I take it the multi is locked so the only way i can do it is with the
FSB.

And the hypertransport whatever.

An any help would be great. dont want to buy ram i wont be using fully
but i want some decent sytuff that will max my system out.

Thanks.

No One Realy wrote:

> pc3200,4000,500 what one would be the best suited ?
That depends on your motherboard (it has to support those speeds) and
your budget (faster is more expansive)

> I want to overlock. But have no idea how much i need to with this cpu.
> I take it the multi is locked so the only way i can do it is with the
> FSB.

The best RAM for overclocking are brands like OCZ and GEIL.

Marc