Canon S500 help please

I have a canon S500 that has worked perfectly from new but has suddenly
stopped printing any colour at all. Black printing is fine.
The colour cartridges contain plenty of ink.

The printer worked fine but on coming to use it the following day this
has happened.

Has anyone any ideas with this one?

Thanks for any help!

Pete

Remove spam trap in return address if sending e-mail.
--
Peter J. Richardson

This doesn't seem to be a head problem. I've removed the head and
completely flushed it but still have same problem.

Any ideas you printer gurus?!

Pete

In article <DjbllJAs9WXBFwEJ@laupet.demon.co.uk>, Peter J. Richardson
<peter@laupet.REMOVETHISfreeserve.co.uk> writes