Creating a trust between NT4 and win2000 domain

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

I'm creating a trust between an NT4 and win2000 domain. it seems to work well
on the NT side but when I create it on the win2000 side, I get "Non-Windows
Kerberos Realm" under "Relationship".

Please help, I've already put the info in lmhosts files.

Thanks Stephan

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

The issue is now fixed. Resolution: After I modified the lmhosts file, I had
to do nbtstat -R and nbtstat -c to clear the cached information and force the
lmhosts file to be re-loaded.

Stephan