Trust Relationships & 2K/XP Clients

I have 3 NT domains, each in different locations around
the country but all connected via WANs.

I have configured two one-way trusts between each of these
domains to enable users from any of the 3 domains to log
on at any location and for resources to be shared between
them.

1 of the NT domains mainly runs Windows 2000 & XP clients,
and for some reason these clients are having trouble
seeing the other 2 domains properly. Logon is not
normally an issue, but if you try and, say, add a Domain
Users group from one of the other 2 domains into a local
Power Users group on one of the 2K/XP clients, it cannot
be done. The domain is visible in the list, but users
cannot be found. It is also not possible to connect to
network printers when logged on to one of the other 2
domains on a 2K/XP client.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be? My
only thought would be DNS, as 2K and XP prefer this to
NETBIOS.

Thanks,
Doug.

When the problem occurs open a dos prompt and run
nbtstat -c. Verify the domain name 1b unique name for
domains is pointing towards the PDC.