FTP Authentication question ..

I've got a NT4 Server doing FTP in the DMZ. Is it possible for it to
authenticate our domain users in our W2K3 A/D domain or am I stuck with it
authenticating locally on the NT4 server? Also, it is authenticating
customers that need ftp access - will the NT4 server be able to authenticate
for both types of authentication?

Regards,

Mike

Is the NT server a member of the AD domain? Is the AD
domain behind the firewall or in the DMZ? I certainly wouldn't
open any ports on the firewall for this to happen besides you
want to seperate the FTP/public folder from your internal LAN.

When you say both types of authentication can we assume you
mean NTLM and NTLM2? If so yes.