restricting users to log-on to only one workstation

hi.

how do we restrict a user to log-on to only one workstation on an NT
environment? or better yet, how do we restrict a user to log-on to his
own PC only?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Domain-restricting-users-log-workstation-ftopict257250.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=795038

Properties of the user account has this option.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+