Change of Domain Name

We have a Windows NT 4.0 domain. We are planning to upgrade it to Windows
2003 Active Directory. Before the upgrade, I am planning to change the
domain name. We have a lot of client computers running Windows NT
Workstation 4.0, Windows 2000 Prof. and Windows XP. Do I need to recreate
the computer accounts of all these clients again in the domain after I change
the domain name (before upgrading to Windows 2003)?

Thanks,
Rina.

No. Have a look at the following for details:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178009