Computer Pilot time.

I just noticed that my January 2005 issue of Computer Pilot Volume 9 issue 1 is dated January 2004. Makes me feel a
year younger.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Hi Carl,

Is that a positive or a negative thing?

Regards,
John Ward
"Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
> I just noticed that my January 2005 issue of Computer Pilot Volume 9 issue
1 is dated January 2004. Makes me feel a
> year younger.
>
> --
> ...Carl Frisk
> Anger is a brief madness.
> - Horace, 20 B.C.
> http://www.carlfrisk.com

I would love to live 2004 over again!

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:421fb909$0$6165$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> Hi Carl,
>
> Is that a positive or a negative thing?
>
> Regards,
> John Ward
> "Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
>> I just noticed that my January 2005 issue of Computer Pilot Volume 9 issue
> 1 is dated January 2004. Makes me feel a
>> year younger.
>>
>> --
>> ...Carl Frisk
>> Anger is a brief madness.
>> - Horace, 20 B.C.
>> http://www.carlfrisk.com

Robert

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:56:26 GMT, "Carl Frisk"
<c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote:

>I just noticed that my January 2005 issue of Computer Pilot Volume 9 issue 1 is dated January 2004. Makes me feel a
>year younger.

I notice it to, after sorting my magazines, I came across 2 January
2004 issues with different covers.

DB

Hmmm it sounds like a "collectors item"...I can just see it on the Antiques
Road Show in 30 years lol

Damian

Get your collectors copy of the Jan 2005 sic Jan 2004 Computer Pilot issue here!

Bidding will start at $10,000.

Those whom choose not to bid and those bids not adequate will be forced to eat 1 pound of J Dubs famous fried
kookaburra.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"DB" <shyturttle@nospamaol.com> wrote in message news:dOlUd.3707$GR2.2305@fe11.lga...
> Hmmm it sounds like a "collectors item"...I can just see it on the Antiques Road Show in 30 years lol
>
> Damian

dallas

"Carl Frisk
> Those whom choose not to bid and those bids not adequate will be forced to
eat 1 pound of J Dubs famous fried
> kookaburra.

HEY!... I like JayDubs famous fried kookaburra.

Dallas

Tell ya what, you ante up that $10,000.00 and I'll buy you all the JayDub's Southern Hemisphere Fried Kookaburra Spicy
Cajun Hot Roadkill Two For the Price Of One you can eat!

(It will have to be on all you can eat day though :))

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:GPsUd.7164$MY6.6538@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "Carl Frisk
>> Those whom choose not to bid and those bids not adequate will be forced to
> eat 1 pound of J Dubs famous fried
>> kookaburra.
>
> HEY!... I like JayDubs famous fried kookaburra.
>
> Dallas

dallas

"Carl Frisk"
> Tell ya what, you ante up that $10,000.00

Sure! Would you take a check from my Nigerian bank account?

Dallas

ROTFL. Sure just put it into the same account you did last time.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:ZrKUd.321$L17.89@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "Carl Frisk"
>> Tell ya what, you ante up that $10,000.00
>
> Sure! Would you take a check from my Nigerian bank account?
>

> Dallas

TRENDING THREADS