Can ne1 recommend a good (non-commercial!) Motherboard (or

Can ne1 recommend a good (non-commercial!) Motherboard (or all-around) review site?

More about recommend good commercial motherboard

    "Sam" <sscheinfe@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Can ne1 recommend a good (non-commercial!) Motherboard (or all-around)
    > review site?
    I've used Tom's Hardware and Anandtech.

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:17:24 -0400, Sam wrote:

    > Can ne1 recommend a good (non-commercial!) Motherboard (or all-around)
    > review site?

    It's pretty hard to find a non-commercial review site. I like
    anandtech.com and techreport.com but they are both commercial businesses.

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:17:24 -0400, Sam wrote:

    > Can ne1 recommend a good (non-commercial!) Motherboard (or all-around)
    > review site?

    What do you mean non-commercial? Recommend a motherboard or recommend a
    site?

    I second Tom's Hardware guide. A recent THG article compared a
    low-end m/b to a high-end m/b from the same manufacturer and found zero
    difference in performance. The only difference was the number of
    peripherals on the boards like 1 AGP slot vs. 2 AGP slots.

Homebuilt Hardware Motherboards Systems