Recommendations

In light of recent discussions, I'd be interested to get peoples
recommendations for:

* Fun airfield to land at/take off

* Favorite freeware plane

* Favorite freeware plane for acrobatics

* Most difficult airfield

* Most visually interesting area to fly (using stock or freeware
scenery)

Can you tell I've got no budget for FlightSim related purchases? :)

Thanks,

Carl
--
Support the Blue Ribbon Campaign for free speech online ()
http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html /\

Hi Carl,

> In light of recent discussions, I'd be interested to get peoples
> recommendations for:
>
> * Favorite freeware plane

Super Decathlon by airhead, Robin DR400 by Yannick Lavigne

> * Most visually interesting area to fly (using stock or freeware
> scenery)

Scottish Highlands, with lots of freeware addons and, I admit, UK Roads and ScotFlight by VisualFlight

.... to keep it short!

:) Andreas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Carl Inglis wrote:
> In light of recent discussions, I'd be interested to get peoples
> recommendations for:
>
> * Fun airfield to land at/take off

Any hospital or roof top ...... Hovering is your friend

> * Favorite freeware plane

AH-1S .... filename --AH-1S_Cobra_for_FS2004.exe at Hovercontrol.com

OH-58D .... filename - oh-58d1.zip at Hovercontrol.com

> * Favorite freeware plane for acrobatics

See Above: Ffp ... But you gotta be on top of things

> * Most difficult airfield

You have to go above 9000 feet MSL and be full of gas to find one of those

> * Most visually interesting area to fly (using stock or freeware
> scenery)

Goto FSGenesis.net, download your choice of the great free landclass and
scenery.

http://portal.fsgenesis.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

> Can you tell I've got no budget for FlightSim related purchases? :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

Go to AVSIM.com - search the scenery category, download many hours worth
of free good scenery.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

crash

boB wrote:

> You have to go above 9000 feet MSL and be full of gas to find one of
> those

Is one outa two close enough??? d|-6))