Seemingly random file sharing ability

I have a linksys WRT54G wireless router. I have WPA-AES encryption enabled.
The root directory (simply for troubleshooting purposes) has file sharing
enabled. I do not have any additional firewalls (other than that which is on
the router). I am able to share most files in both directions; however, I
have one particular directory (where I have all my music) that I get the
following message any time I try to copy, move, or run a file:

Cannot copy [insert file name]: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is
not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

The files are not open by any other program. If I copy any of the MP3's on
the desktop to another desktop directory, I'm able to access the files just
fine from the laptop. I have no problem opening bigger files (i.e. 20 MB+
power point files) in other directories and can browse all directories
without difficulty.

I am unable to access the "Documents and Settings" directories either, but
thats seemingly unrelated, perhaps not ... the message I get though is
"\\Ryser\Primary (C)\Douments and Settings\Mark is not accessible. You might
not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator
of this server to find out if you have accesss permissions. Access is
denied.

This does not look as wireless connectivity issue.
Try to setup the NTFS permissions on that folder.
If not sure, please ask in appropriate WinXP newsgroups
( microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers .. )

--PA