Computer Name grey out in Server Manager

Hi,

After I running NetBIOS Browsing Console. I get the below result.
Why the master browser list will changed to client PC? How can I change back
the domain master Browser to our domain controller?

When user logon to domain. they cannot call the logon scripts at first time.
However, the logon script will resume normal after restart again.

Any tools can do it to prevent automatically changed Domain master browser?

Many Thanks.
m.w.

#QUOTE#

Attempting to find the PDC/Domain Master Browser for domain: HIBAHK

PDC/Domain Master Browser: \\computerD(Domain Controller)

The PDC identified in the 'Network Profile' appears to be the same as the
Domain Master Browser currently found on the network

There are currently 21 subnet Master Browsers on the network for the
specified domain

There are currently 45 subnet Backup Master Browsers on the network for the
specified domain
Processing local_subnet...

Attempting to find local subnet Master Browser...
Master Browser: \\computerA(client PC)

Backup Master Browsers:
\\computerB(client PC)
\\computerC(client PC)
\\computerD(domain controller)
Note: if these systems are not on the local subnet, then no Backup Master
Browsers exist on the logical local subnet. i.e. no systems answered a
broadcasted 'get backup list request.' In this case, Backup Master Browsers
are retrieved from the Domain Master Browser's current list.

Checking the missing system's subnet master browser on the local subnet...

Checking browse list on \\computerA for the missing system called missingpcA

missingpcA was found in the browse list

Checking domain master browser's list...
Checking browse list on \\computerD(Domain Controller) for the missing
system called missingpcA

missingpcA was NOT found in the browse list

#UNQUOTE#

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner I must have missed
your 3/14 reply. Attempt to map to a share on the DC
from computer A first by name then by tcp/ip address. If
either fails post the exact error message. Do the same
from the DC to computer A. If no errors at all then
disable the computer browser service on computer A
and wait at least 51 minutes for a full browse cycle.