NT Wks in a 2003 server AD domain

I am considering upgrading to 2003 server with active directory, but was
wondering if it will still support the windows NT 4.0 workstations that are
on my network meaning they can join the 2003 server active directory domain
and I can use NT 4.0 policies to control how users use their PCs. I am
upgrading from NT 4.0 server.
1 answer Last reply
More about 2003 server domain

    As long as te NT 4.0 workstations are runing SP4 or
    higher they should be fine in the W2k3 domain.

    "owDAWG" <owDAWG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:
    > I am considering upgrading to 2003 server with active directory, but was
    > wondering if it will still support the windows NT 4.0 workstations that
    are
    > on my network meaning they can join the 2003 server active directory
    domain
    > and I can use NT 4.0 policies to control how users use their PCs. I am
    > upgrading from NT 4.0 server.

Domain Servers Active Directory Windows