Shuttle's SFF vs. microatx

Hi,

I have a SN41G2 and would like the upgrade the power supply. I notice
the Antec Aria on sale at circuit city. So i'm considering getting one
of those for the higher power and more space. I'm curious whether I can
take the motherboard out of the shuttle and put it into the Aria.

Does anyone know how compatible Shuttle's SFF on their barebones
systems are with standard microATXs?

Thanks

In article <1125726958.212456.47860@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
says...
> Hi,
>
> I have a SN41G2 and would like the upgrade the power supply. I notice
> the Antec Aria on sale at circuit city. So i'm considering getting one
> of those for the higher power and more space. I'm curious whether I can
> take the motherboard out of the shuttle and put it into the Aria.

No.

> Does anyone know how compatible Shuttle's SFF on their barebones
> systems are with standard microATXs?

Not at all.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

TRENDING THREADS